August 04, 2003

Walk like an android

starting....

=====backup log: milo version 1======

One down, three more commands to perform for my masters (hopefully).

[philo lt 2] [paper revision] [histo lt 1] [philo presentation]

My systems been running for a while now. I had only two hours of shutdown time yesterday. I'm running on back-up power right now. However, it faltered a bit earlier and tried to recharge during History class, but my AI prevented it from prolonging.

A virus has already invaded my system. My anti-virus software has detected and identified the virus as Lindows.Cold.C@mm. Luckily, my anti-virus software is on and trying to flush the virus out as you read this.

I went home early and recharged my system for an additional two hours. I'll try to upgrade my memory chips to increase my functional capacity later.

Sony has plans to add to my software library. Silent Hill 3 is coming out this August 6, Fatal Frame 2 & Monster Rancher 4 this August 20, and Buffy the Vampire Slayer & Soul Calibur 2 this August 27. However, the software I really want is WWE Smackdown!: Here Comes the Pain which comes out on October 29. Well, I just have to remain on standby for these games. AND, add memory cards.

For the meanwhile, I've been running PBA Live 2003, Smackdown: Shut Your Mouth and Extreme Warfare Revenge on occasion.

See?



Ok... logging off now.

quitting...

=====backup log: ended 4:58 pm=====

Music:
Kiss - Because I'm A Girl
Mood:
Dead Tired

No comments: