August 31, 2003

It's fun being a kid

My billiard streak against Migs continued as I won 4-0 yesterday. In reality, I actually won only two racks. However, Migs dropped two more games due to the fact that when he made the final 9-ball, he also dropped his cue ball down a pocket. This gives the W to his opponent.

My sister had a kiddie birthday party in KFC yesterday. Although I didn't play any kiddie party games (The ACLC people handled those), I was dead tired after the party. Maybe it's because of the matrix-simulated fight with balloons I joined just before the end of the party.

Chuckie, the giant chicken KFC mascot, scored another victim by scaring the wits out of Sel's friend, Ember. It was interesting to note that when this giant mascot appeared, everyone in the party took a step backwards. Are mascots really suitable for kids?

56-53, ADMU squeaks by UP, reclaims first place and is assured of a final four spot. Whew!

A kid has this sense of wonder that burns strong within them. This enables them to notice new things adults usually fail to see.

Why do some people want to forget that they were kids before? Maybe that's why they have those "second childhoods" during their midlife.

Music:
Rainie Yang - Shou Zai Jian
Mood:
Felicitous

No comments: