August 30, 2003

Last time on becoming...

I haven't updated for a while due to work and tiredness.

Two days ago:
  • 'Twas a day of upsets in UAAP Men's Basketball. First/Second seeded ADMU Eagles were chowed down by the seventh seeded NU Bulldogs. Third seeded DLSU Archers were stomped down by the last seeded UP Maroons.
  • 'Twas a Mr. Suave and Rainie-inspired day in the billiard hall. Still on a winning streak, I defeated Migs once again in a rout, 8-1. There were many amazing shots throughout the match. One of these "Mr. Suave" shots included an attempt to bank the 9-ball from the top rail to the bottom left corner pocket. I hit it wide, and it fortunately caromed off the middle left pocket and headed straight to the middle right one. Another memorable shot was the 6-9 "combination". Both balls were close to one another, so I used the 6-ball to make the cue ball hit the 9-ball and shoot the 9 in the top left corner pocket.
  • 'Twas the time to pay the tickets for the upcoming F2 concert. 16 days.

    Yesterday:
  • I submitted two Tagalog poems for my Children's Literature class. I hope the class likes them. If they're good enough, then they are going to a contest or something.
  • I met up with the President and VP of Pub&Comm of COSA. They told me to turn the COSA site to something more professional.
  • 15 days.

    Music:
    Rainie Yang Cheng Lin - Shou Zai Jian
    Mood:
    Suave
  • No comments: