August 25, 2003

Just a day, just an ordinary day

...just trying to get by...
I'm going home early today. I still have that postponed long test to attend to. Just trying to get by this long weekend drag though.

...just a boy, just an ordinary boy...
Reichen and Chip, whom I've rooted for since day one won the Amazing Race 4. Luckily, their fiercest competitors David & Jeff blew it when they took a flight to Sydney without researching that there were no available flights from Sydney to Hawaii on that day. They lagged almost a day behind.

..don't you see your dreams right in the palm of your hand...
It was fun watching the new segment in MTV called MTV Duets. This show enabled someone to perform alongside the artist of your choice. You should've seen Vanessa Carlton being a professional bitch that almost drove the lucky lady to tears. However, it did inspire the lucky lady to overcome her nervousness and perform a great "A Thousand Miles" song with Vanessa complete with vocals and piano.

...touch the stars for time will not flee
Great news for all F4 fans. It is partially confirmed that Barbie Xu, Vanness Wu and Ken Zhu will visit the Philippines and perform this September. Be prepared to spend a lot as the cheapest seats will be priced at 500 pesos, while the best ones, 10,500 pesos. These three can speak english so there will be no communication problems whatsoever. I hope I can get in for this is a rare opportunity. Sorry to the Vic and Jerry fans...

...just a dream, just an ordinary dream...
I hope I get to win at least one writing contest this year. It's not for the money (although it would be nice), but to get my stories a sturdy place in the shaky world of literature.

...(her) vision borrows mine
Nope.. no GF yet. Like Mya sings, still single, sexy and sweet! :) *lol*

Music:
Vanessa Carlton - Ordinary Day
Mood:
Bored

No comments: