August 20, 2003

Sometimes vocabulary runs through my head

So we didn't play any more table tennis matches after. Guess everyone was tired.

Then in came Scrabble. I played against 3 other Biology teachers. I won the first game with an 180 score, came in second in the second game, tied for 1st in the third, and dropped down to third in the fourth game when two of the players scored a 51 and an 83 point rack respectively.

At least, I know I still have the word power in me.

I should've clarified the rules. I should've won that third game due to the rule of the person who finishes all his tiles first gets all the points of the letters remaining with the other players.

Just went to class and home today. I have two consecutive long tests tomorrow. Wish me luck!

Music:
Stacie Orrico - More to Life
Mood:
Hopeful

No comments: