I redid some coding for the ateneocosa.com website earlier. It kind of looks good, but I'm not yet satisfied with it. I'm not sure why. I'm glad the AVP's & VP's of COSA now are very supportive, and this inspires me to do my best and contribute more for the COSA cause. You don't get respect by instilling fear into your workers.
After the website coding, I played Kiss' Because I'm a Girl video to some people there in SEC C (I think it was a Comm bench). I tell you, the look on their faces was priceless especially when they saw the hospital scene. (You should've seen Zig Marasigan's reaction when he saw that same scene) They were so moved by the video that they requested me to play it again & again & again. Plus, they kept on inviting friends and benchmates to spend eight minutes of their life watching and being touched by this work of art. I must've played it around five times!
"Because I'm a Girl" by KISS is truly my favorite video of all time, and probably it will be yours too when you get to watch it.
I feel the LOVE!
Music: | Kiss - Because I'm a Girl | Mood: | Neutral |
No comments:
Post a Comment