August 28, 2003

Rain(ie)drops

These are the times when I wish I were two or have the power of astral projection. I've been bouncing here and there, meeting to another meeting, paper to another paper for the past weeks. It is tiring and stressful, but at least I'm not complaining that my life has been reduced to a stagnant pond.

And there's always Rainie to brighten up my day. Before you start making up rumors on who Rainie is, she's that girl in the picture on your right. For those who are clueless on her identity, she's Xiao You (real name: Rainie Yang Cheng Lin) from the Taiwanese series, Meteor Garden. Isn't she the cutest raindrop you've ever seen?

And no, I didn't play billiards with her. :) I wish she would come along with Ken, Vanness, Barbie and Vivian to the Philippines. I tell you, she has a beautiful voice. I've heard her sing solo already.

September 13 --- 16 days to go!

Music:
Rainie Yang - Shou Zai Zien
Mood:
Dreamy

No comments: