I blasted Migs in billiards earlier winning 6-2 (plus 1 if you count the exhibition game.) Although I didn't play a good game, Migs didn't fare well too. While we were playing, balls from the other pool tables kept flying all around. I don't know if the other players in the billiard hall are playing pool or throwing balls at each other. :)
Those who have 3510i's or 3530's, try the game Poo Rain. It has a simple concept of dodging falling poop, but it's really addicting. It's a game where your main goal is to get the high score, much like what fueled the Pac-man and Tetris crazes back then. My highest score so far is 686 points, but I know I can top that in the future. Come to think of it, most of the MJoynet's games for the cellphone are addicting. I got addicted back then to Jumping Girl and Fishing Mania.
Ok, got to go now. I've got stuff due tomorrow.
Some song notes:
--> Theo 131 can and will ruin Heart Evangelista's song, "One" when you get to the topic of the difference between falling in love and true love.
--> Stacie Orrico's new single, "More to Life", is a good reflection song.
Music: | Stacie Orrico - More to Life | Mood: | Neutral |
No comments:
Post a Comment