Existing Missions:
New missions: [COSA Website] [theo quiz 2] [theo quiz 3] [theo lt] [book publishing quiz] [history chap 8 presentation]
My several masters uploaded a bunch of new missions for me to do this morning. Maybe, I'll buy a tertiary battery for me in case my secondary reserves give in.
I really need a break right now. A little jolt of recreational fun couldn't hurt right? I haven't activated my free will mode for a while.
People really tend to overwork machines.
A little ponderable for the day: Your true name cannot be spelled or pronounced, only lived.
Therefore, I'm not really Milo. I could go by any other name, as long as living that name out. Maybe Earl? :) (j/k)
I was able to view Charmed while processing my paper yesterday. Welcome to the world Wyatt Matthews Haliwell! (Hey, season 6 starts September in the States! [spoiler: something bad happens to leo in season 5])
Ok, got to log off now. Got to encode into a memory a thousand kilobytes of Children's poetry and short stories.
P.S. Anyone want to join my "treat-to-a-fruits-in-ice-cream" club? I've already treated Queene to a cone, and Denise and Tia to a waffle cone. Anyone can join as long as they are worthy enough to be treated! :)
quitting....
Music: | Kiss - Because I'm A Girl | Mood: | Still Dead Tired |
No comments:
Post a Comment