to do: [theo quizzes] [theo long test] [philo presentation] [histo presentation] [book publishing quiz]
Yesterday, I got 2 softdrink cans from the vendo machine for the price of one. The weird thing was they were two different types of soda. The luck didn't pass to my history long test though.
I got to know Jen's friend, Joe, earlier and he introduced me to Dopewars. Well, I got the game for my cellphone and played a game. Well, I got a little addicted to the game. It's all about drug dealing, pistol shooting, police evading, whooo!! I ended up with $400,000+ in 31 days. Not bad for a first-time player. I played the second time -- $3,716396. Now, I could buy an imaginary pool table. However, I get a little weirded out when I buy acid though.
After reading Kwene's comment about raspberry ice cream, I got "influenced" to buy one earlier. Yup, it was delish.
I have my Philosophy presentation tomorrow. Hope my explanation for "katamaran" will not mislead my classmates and my teacher.
Two things to think about if you're a college Atenean:
1. Ateneo has been discussing about a new traffic scheme which will force cars to unload only in designated dropzones inside the campus. Two of the specified dropzones were near Gate 2 & 3.
2. They have also discussed about changing all of the classes into an hour and thirty minutes each. This means no more MWF & TTH distinctions, and also the possibility of having a 4-day schoolday. However, some students might be forced to have an S class, or go home late during schooldays.
What do you think? Take a sip of Moon Coffee and tell me your thoughts.
Music: | Kiss - Because I'm A Girl | Mood: | Good |
No comments:
Post a Comment