I haven't been able to update my blog for the past days because I haven't been online. Here's a run-down of what I've been doing during those days.
Earl Moment
It is the sixth rack. I lead 3 games to 2. I break, but nothing went in. After a few shots, I attempted a 1-9 combination to steal the game. I hit it soft, causing the 9-ball to stop on the corner of the upper right hand pocket giving Migs a huge possibility to make the same 1-9 combination. Luckily, he misses, but he didn't leave me a chance to attempt that combination again. I do the next best thing and let the 1-ball go to the other side of the table. >> Fast Forward >> 7, 8 and 9 balls are left. I pocket the 7-ball easy, but didn't have a shot at the 8. I take a shot, but I unluckly place it in a position aligned with the 9-ball. Migs tries to make the combo, but fails. He leaves the cue ball and the 8-ball almost kissing together in an angle with the 9. I cannot hit the 9 straight on because it will only bounce off the corner. I hope for the best and try to bounce the 8-ball off the side rail and kiss the 9-ball. Luckily, it happened the way it was planned.
With cue stick in hand, I lie down on the floor with both fists on the air shouting "Yeah!" Oh yeah, during that said rack, the temperamental feeling got the best of me. Words can't explain all the raw emotion flowing through me that rack. Maybe, the best picture you can think of is Earl Strickland in a bad game + Strickland winning the World Pool Championships 2002. And, I won 5-4.
Axe Moment
I passed by Colayco after the billiards game today. I hoped to get a copy of AdDimensions. Unfortunately, all copies were gone. Wow. Well anyways, as I went out of the COSA room, I saw Melodie enter the Aegis/Regcom Room. I went past the room and looked back. At the exact moment, she went out of the room carrying a medium-sized box made out of illustration board with some bond papers inside. One of the papers flew out of the box. Without hesitation, I rushed back and picked the paper up as she struggled to balance the box while getting down to retrieve the said item. While I handed the paper back, I asked her how she is and offered to help her carry her things out. She replied, "harrassed", and declined my offer saying that she can handle it. It was nice seeing her again.
Music: | Stacie Orrico - More to Life | Mood: | Supercalifragilistic great! |
No comments:
Post a Comment