...in the Strip playing billiards. Made 3-4 fouls per rack but still managed to get the W over Migs. Can't forget the rack where I stole a victory by using the three consecutive foul rule.
...in Ching Tan room listening to a talk about literature and movies. It was fun listening to Fr. Nick about the crazy inventions people made to make movies more interesting. Smellavision & electrocution --- what crazy stuff!
...in Sta. Lucia playing billiards against long-time-no-see friend, RB. The infamous Strickland Mosconi 8-ball plagued me and gave him 2 wins. However, I managed to get 3 W's. Wheww!
...in my room watching UAAP where Ateneo won against arch-rival La Salle 82-68. The Blue Eagles had a scare when their 19 point lead at the start of the fourth dropped to 12. Luckily, they managed to make good defense stops and good offensive answers making the original 19-point lead too huge for the Archers to overcome.
...still in my room wondering about the lady Migs was telling me about. I'm willing to meet her if she wants to.
...it's not a perfect world :)
Music: | Kiss - Because I'm A Girl | Mood: | Humanly good |
No comments:
Post a Comment