Anyway, Tia, Migs and I played 9-ball in their regular sized pool table. The balls had a tendency to curve when they slowed down, sometimes leading to the pocket (which is good). Migs challenged me to a speed game, and I like pocketed all 9-balls in 102 seconds (which is pretty amazing considering that I'm not that good in billiards). I even used their "junior" stick, or what is known now as the jump stick because the regular-sized ones were too big that they hit the walls and the roof whenever you tried to line up the shot. Remember what I said about the curve tendency? I just hit hard on every shot. Lo and behold, at least one of them will go in. Explain that physicists!
Iway ownay ancay eserveray icketstay (omfray ethay ivefay undredhay esospay eachersblay otay ethay eethray ousandthay esospay oserclay eatssay) orfay ethay upcomingway FAY4 (FAY2) oncertcay! Eengray ithway envyway etyay? Ownay Iway ishway ethay actressway owhay ayedplay Iaoxay Ouyay (Ainieray) ouldway agtay alongway. E'sshay osay utecay!
Music: | Stacie Orrico - More to Life | Mood: | Delighted |
No comments:
Post a Comment