Life in Masse

Blog Archive

  • ►  2006 (84)
    • ►  May (10)
    • ►  April (9)
    • ►  March (7)
    • ►  February (26)
    • ►  January (32)
  • ►  2005 (65)
    • ►  December (8)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (6)
    • ►  July (25)
    • ►  June (16)
    • ►  May (7)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2004 (131)
    • ►  December (12)
    • ►  October (13)
    • ►  September (7)
    • ►  August (11)
    • ►  July (17)
    • ►  June (16)
    • ►  May (10)
    • ►  April (12)
    • ►  March (12)
    • ►  February (8)
    • ►  January (13)
  • ▼  2003 (99)
    • ►  December (12)
    • ►  November (14)
    • ►  October (8)
    • ►  September (13)
    • ▼  August (22)
      • Make a Wish
      • It's fun being a kid
      • Last time on becoming...
      • Rain(ie)drops
      • Physics & Pigs
      • Just a day, just an ordinary day
      • Letter B
      • A Day in Hogwarts
      • I'm off to see the wizard
      • Sometimes vocabulary runs through my head
      • It's PE all over again!
      • A moment like this
      • Life's a song
      • Repetition, Flight & Excrement
      • Spread the love!
      • How do I Look?
      • I Can't Take It
      • Here we are...
      • I have no strings (partially)
      • Like an android (yeah!) pt. 2.
      • Walk like an android
      • Am I making up things?
    • ►  July (30)

August 11, 2003

How do I Look?

Am I a very stylish site?

As you may have noticed, I've changed the look of my blog.
Hope it loads right and looks good out there.

Any comments?

I'm actually waiting for the meteor shower. Hope it doesn't get too cloudy to be seen.

Music:
Ken Zhu - Here We Are
Mood:
Amazed
Posted by Milo at 11:50:00 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home