January 06, 2006

"Your color is gold"

the opthamologist (not optomologist) commented when I was picking out new frames for my brand new pair of glasses with updated lenses. Black looked strange on me while silver stood out so much that it outshone my face. And I vowed to myself that I will never have another pair of plastic eyeglasses anymore.

Hmmmm.... My color is gold :)

Top 3 gold references in my life:
3. Commercial: "I found gold in the Philippines" A commercial with Steven Seagal and Tanduay Gold. Always good to have flashbacks of old commercials and make fun of them.

2. Song: High school. The song "Gold" by Spandau Ballet becomes "Old" sometimes used in reference to Adrian Lladoc. "You are old! Always believe you are old. You've got the power to know, your hair is irreplaceable. Always believe it!"

1. Earlism: "The color of gold is.... GOLD!" *When playing billiards with Migs, and I tried to make a reference to the color of money, and instead saying the word gold. Well, the nine-ball did look kinda gold to me."

No comments: