
So far, no luck. I don't know how much I spent playing this game, but I think it's better if I get one off the shelves instead.
It's a pretty easy game for me considering I have game reflexes strengthened by playing on the Playstation. And 19 out of 20 times, I will reach the minor prize plateau. If I chose the minor prizes instead of going for the big ones, I would have quite a collection of combs, keychains, hair ribbons, crayons, small cards in my possession since I always reached this middle ground. But I want the cellphone for my sister. I won't have a use for the minor prizes anyway.
I have reached the top of the stack quite a number of times already, but somehow, someway, when I press the button, the block magically skips to the empty square causing me to lose this game. I've tried this game in several Timezones in Manila, but to no avail. Always reaching the top, never succeeding.
Thus, t makes me wonder if there's a style to it, if it's rigged or if it's like slot machines that after every 500, the 501th player will manage to snag the major prize.
No comments:
Post a Comment