January 20, 2006

Someone's making fun of me

Catuwaan Bowling Tournament
Where: Super Bowl – Makati Cinema Square
When: February 13 and 16, 2006 @ 8:15pm

I am in the tournament. Part of my balance work and fun program. And at least I'm going to play.

But as team captain of Team P? While I was reading the rosters to know who my teammates are, boom, this glaring bold-faced name of mine appears. (bold = team captain)

With an average of 105, certainly, that score isn't team captain material. Hmmm... P... what could P mean? Patalo? hehehe... wag naman sana. Baka practice.... practice nga kailangan ko. Goal: Avg of 150-160. That's a minor tournament-worthy straight bowler score. Must become the Hammer in the Family Man.

I got a lot of practicing to do. At least, I think, they gave me the time to do so.

Another shock was when I saw that one of my teammates was the one I guarded in the basketball tournament and stuck to like glue. Yes, he was the big Shaq-like guy who warned me never to guard him again and stuck out his fist at me.

This is going to be a very interesting tournament.

No comments: