January 29, 2006

Princess Sarah

While UNO has the beautiful Amanda Griffin on their cover, the Philippines version of FHM has Camille Prats on the cover. Yes, Camille Prats.

Yes, our dear Princess Sarah is all grown up and now on a men's magazine. She said she did it because she was tired of people babying her all the time as if she was still back in her old Ang TV days. As she pointed out, the problem is, she looks so young.

And I agree. She still looks too young to be in the cover that we still remember her as sweet and innocent Princess Sarah. Mind you, she's turning 21 this year, but she still looks the same as in her Ang TV days, although a bit more leaner due to all the Pilates she has been doing, and a bit more prettier with that haircut compared to her kiddie straight-bangs-on-forehead cut before. I bet many women want to still look as young as her when they reach 21.

Well, this answers one of the mysteries that is enveloped in the question, "What are the Ang TV Kids doing now?"

Camille Prats is as mentioned above.
Rica Peralejo and Katya Santos went the R-rated route.
Angelu de Leon is happily married, a bit chubbier, but still sets fire on the ballroom dancefloor.
Anna Larrucea, I hope, graduated from Miriam. I heard she was "sabog" in nature, and can be seen hanging around billiard halls smoking. I see her new sets of photographs plastered all over Fuji film shops.

No comments: