January 02, 2006

Back to Work

Though still feeling the vacation leave spirit and sporting a bad cough, I went to work today feeling really recharged and ready to take on work once again.

My dad treated me to Starbucks this morning, and I had a Creme Brulee Latte and a chicken pandesal. Oh yeah, I only need three more Holiday Special stickers to go to get the Starbucks planner. Hehehe. Good thing this card can be used by anyone. It would be too expensive to do it alone.

Oh well, back to the daily ritual :)

---

Sadly, I still can't get in my hacked e-mail account. I've lost all my contacts, so help me repopulate them again. My new YM's loricagem. loricagem @ yahoo . com

By the way, if you are like me who likes wrestling and making up stories/feuds/events, join this E-Fed (http://giggidy.proboards80.com/index.cgi). Pick a wrestler from the roster, and make up your own storylines. Just be realistic of course. No throwing people off cliffs or sending them to the moon.

No comments: