After about a month of drinking Creme Brulee Lattes, Coffee Jelly Frappes, Toffee Nut Lattes and more, I've gotten the final two stickers this morning, managed to complete the set of twenty-one stickers and finally received the Starbucks planner here in Starbucks Greenbelt 1.
I would like to thank all those who helped me get my first Starbucks planner. Thanks to my family, relatives, friends and those who've treated me to Starbucks just to help me gather those stickers. Without all of you guys, getting this planner wouldn't be possible since it would be too expensive for me, and the caffeine level in my body would shoot up tremendously. This planner is gift-wrapped with love from all of you, and I give my sincerest and deepest gratitude to all of you.
You've also helped the children who will be benefited from the donation this accomplishment to SparkHope. I'm sure they will be forever indebted to all of you for making their lives a little easier and happier to live in.
It's a very stylish full-color planner with nice-grade paper, with lots of things to read during the coffee break I estimate to be worth above P500 when sold outside. Plus, the yearly planner always comes with Starbucks coupons! Hehehe... more coffee, more coffee jelly :)
No comments:
Post a Comment