Life in Masse
Blog Archive
▼
2006
(84)
►
May
(10)
►
April
(9)
►
March
(7)
►
February
(26)
▼
January
(32)
Brushing up on my Excel
January Cobol Masters Reunion
Princess Sarah
Bowling Practice Junkie
Martina Hingis
This is just atrocious
It's Earl Time!
The coffee jelly hunt
Don't rely on text messaging
After Effects
Where it all begins
Someone's making fun of me
While drinking One Ice tea lite yesterday...
Mini Reunion
Lethargy strikes
The Pulley
Show me your aces!
Sportscenter (tan-tan-tan-tan!!)
Plan a trip, crazy things happen
I can see clearly now...
Train announcements
Bowling Tournament
Fish Tycoon
I hate cough
Frustrating game!
"Your color is gold"
The Starbucks Planner
Another basketball tourney has gone by
Protect the innocents!
Back to Work
New Year, New Look
And the string continues...
►
2005
(65)
►
December
(8)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(6)
►
July
(25)
►
June
(16)
►
May
(7)
►
March
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2004
(131)
►
December
(12)
►
October
(13)
►
September
(7)
►
August
(11)
►
July
(17)
►
June
(16)
►
May
(10)
►
April
(12)
►
March
(12)
►
February
(8)
►
January
(13)
►
2003
(99)
►
December
(12)
►
November
(14)
►
October
(8)
►
September
(13)
►
August
(22)
►
July
(30)
January 31, 2006
Brushing up on my Excel
I never knew that in the future, I will be using Excel more than any other Microsoft application. I only used Word & Powerpoint mainly while I was in school.
Now, I'm frazzled with macros and formulas oh my!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
No comments:
Post a Comment