July 10, 2003

Theology Power






my style of love is:
EROS
I believe in true love and love at first sight. Physical attraction is paramount.
what's your style of love?
| mewing.net. where love goes to die.


After I took this test, I was surprised with the result not because I don't agree with it but because we were talking about this in Theology class today. We were differentiating love from luv, eros from venus.

According to C.S. Lewis' book, "The Four Loves" (which our Theology teacher recommended us to read), "Eros makes a man really want, not a woman, but one particular woman." Seeing the result from the test, wow, I can honestly say, it's truly me.

By the way, even though the word erotic came from eros, eros is not equal to erotic as we know it today.

Maybe, that's why I haven't fully let go of my ex. I really do still love her. I'm still glad that we're still friends. Since that day, I never had crushes on anyone (attainable) yet probably because of my "eros" viewpoint.

And suddenly, Theology became really interesting. As interesting as Philosophy (I really like this subject now)

Music:
Utada Hikaru - Simple & Clean
Mood:
Amazed

No comments: