| Pagulayan |
| |||
| Gallego | Pagulayan |
| ||
| Park | Park |
| ||
| Lely | | Pagulayan |
| |
| Chamat |
| |||
| Hsia |
Hsia |
| ||
| Drago | Drago | |
| |
| Jeong | | Pagulayan | ||
| Yang | Hohmann | |||
| Immonen | Yang | Strickland |
| |
| Strickland | Strickland |
| ||
| Davis | |
| ||
| Hohmann | Hohmann |
| ||
| Salvas | Hohmann |
| ||
| Bustamante | Bustamante | |||
| Reyes |
| |||
Pagulayan vs. Gallego [correct!]
Hmmm... a Pinoy vs Canadian-Pinoy match. The Pixie seems to be playing his best right now (except for his last match) so most likely he would win. I'm rooting for Gallego though. This match would probably be close.
Park vs Lely [correct!]
I'll go with Park. He's such an outstanding Korean billiard player. Plus, he demolished his opponent 9-1 last time out
Chamat vs Hsia [wrong!]
I'm betting on Chamat to win this by around 2-4 racks.
Drago vs Jeong [correct!]
I'll go with Davis' buddy, Drago.
Yang vs Immonen [wrong!]
Tough call. Probably Immonen by a slim margin
Strickland vs Davis [correct!]
Another tough one. I'll go with my buddy, Earl, since Davis' breaks aren't going that well.
Hohmann vs Salvas [correct!]
Don't know either of them, so what does the magic 9-ball say? Hohmann.
Bustamante vs Reyes [partly correct!]
The REAL Reyes needs to be here if he wishes to win this one. I'll go with Reyes if the TRUE one shows up. Bustamante if the clone plays.
Music: | Mya - My Love is like.... Wo | Mood: | A bit frustrated |
No comments:
Post a Comment