The 9-ball rematch happened today. The match was between "The Cold-Faced Killer" (Migs) [he just assumed this role today] against "The Pearl" (me). Yes, we love assuming "villainous" roles. It makes us feel more competitive, and it also adds exciting and comedic flashes during the games. Quiet players don't give that much flair. Remember, we really don't know how to play that good yet to make trick shots.
The power of the glove was sort of waning as Migs took an early 2-0 lead. Everything wasn't going my way as the pockets seemed to have magnets which kept attracting the cue ball. Soon, it was 3-1, the Killer still leading. Of course, when you're dealing with the defending champion of the World Pool Championship (Earl), you don't count him out. In this case, it was the same. Soon, the score was now tied at 4-all. Since the game was deadlocked, we decided to have a best of 3 to cap off this rematch. Later, a resounding YEAHHHH! filled the room as I won 6-4. A nice come-from-behind victory there.
Earlier in AXN, I viewed Ranma 1/2, one of my favorite anime ever. My brain started to attract old childhood memories. Wow, I remembered the time when I really liked Shampoo, that purple-haired Amazon girl to the point that I was imitating her voice and catchphrases. Nihao!
I have a headache right now. After tasting a really small white icing from a Dunkin Donuts' Donut de Fruta, I started feeling woozy. Before I knew it, I felt like I have around a hundred needles pierced through my brain. What's in that stuff anyway?
A premonition told me Tian & Jaree were going to be gone today in the Amazing Race, and I was right. Right Migs? Still rooting for Reichen & Chip.
Anyone want to see my F4 playing cards?
Music: | Paula Abdul - Opposites Attract | Mood: | A bit annoyed, but happy |
No comments:
Post a Comment