Earl Strickland is now back to his old self. He demolished Thomas Engert, 9-3, in his post-elimination match. Earlier, I had my usual Thursday afternoon billiard game against Migs. Like before, my glove and Earl impersonations played their respective roles in the game. In this race to 7 game, with the glove and Earl working their best, I emerged victorious, 7-0. The winning STRICK still goes on. YEAAHHHH!!! Still coincidence?
I won't watch GAME CHANNEL anymore. GJ Iya is great as the host as she really knows how to liven the somewhat sleep-inducing show. However, that new GJ is the epitome of Tupperware that he should sponsor or BE the said product. On camera, I have to admit that he sounds cool and acts like a humble, fun-loving person *blasphemy cough*. Off camera, he is a totally different person. This point comes from a collective of people I know who have encountered him, and of course, from my own personal encounters. We even boycotted certain products that he endorsed. This is a protest to all people who change to the worse once they've been under some limelight.
F4 and Meteor Garden have infected almost every buyable product here in the Philippines. Potato chips (horrible taste), shirts, handkerchiefs, packs of tissues, playing cards, posters, fans, keychains, notebooks, mugs, CDs, calendars, clocks and many other products bear this fever. This time around, it's bubble gum!
I just bought this "Bubble Gum Big Tattoo Meteor Garden" for only 5 pesos. What it is is a pack of 4 bubble gum pieces with a tattoo inside. However, the reason I bought this is its funny cover. Firstly, it says "Shan Cai as F4." Wow, Shan Cai, a fictional character, plays four F4 members! Secondly, the design under the pictures of F4 and Shan Cai are I think, chewed up pieces of different colored bubble gum. How inviting is that to the buyer? Lastly, but the most hilarious of all, is its "captivating" description/summary of the product/story.
[exact text] (An interesting story happened in school. Love~hate~feeling~enmity. The fall between the poor and and the rich brought out the moving gut. Let Shan Cai as well as F4 lead you to stroll in space. Let "Meteor Garden--Bubble Gum" bring you the feeling of first love, sour and sweet.)
What the heck are the tildes for? What the heck is the fall the brought about the moving gut? Waterfalls? What the heck is the moving gut? I can just imagine, "OH NO! A moving gut is terrorizing the poor and the rich!" Apparently, Shan Cai and F4 are astronauts now as they're going to lead me into space. AND, if a bubble gum can bring me back the feeling of first love, I'll buy more of this stuff as I really miss it. I miss my first true love. *enter Ni Yao De Ai Music* I feel a part of me is gone since the day you went away.
Music: | Penny Tai - Ni Yao De Ai | Mood: | YEAH!!!! |
No comments:
Post a Comment