I've been on a winning streak (the streak started when the Spurs beat the Mavs in the semis) against my friend, Migs, in 9-ball. I don't know why, but he assumes that I've been getting my "power" from the glove I always wear now whenever I play billiards. Freaky as it may seem, I've done things like english, draw and the occasional magical shot using the glove even though I don't have any idea how one does those shots. I'm just a beginner when it comes to billiards. I even miss balls that are lined up straight towards the pocket! Pathetic.
And yeah, we also assume that I get my power when I "become" Earl Strickland while playing billiards. Yes, even the temperamental attitude too. Well, sort of, in a comedic way. Comedic, in the sense that we accidentally form "Earl-isms", things he actually might but never say or do, during the game. They're really funny, and some of them could be found in this post alone.
No magical shots for today, though, which was rare considering the number of magical combinations we managed to do in our previous matches.
Migs asked for a rematch tomorrow. Will the power of the glove still work? Will there be a resounding YEAH!!! when all the balls are pocketed? Watch ESPN (Earl Strickland Pearl Network)!
Music: | Utada Hikaru - Simple & Clean | Mood: | YEAHH!!! with matching fist through the air |
No comments:
Post a Comment