Just in case you were thinking that you'd be able to breeze through this writing process, think again. Writing my story is not as easy as it seems because I imposed a certain structure throughout my story. Everything had to be divided into "tanagas", a kind of poetry similar to that of a haiku. However, a "tanaga" had four lines with end rhymes and seven syllables per line. My concept was "poetic fiction". Also, kids love the sound of rhyming lines.
I finished my story entitled "Doon sa Makonron" (There in Makonron) a few minutes after noon. I hope it does well in the writing workshop on Tuesday.
Except for the story cramming, everything crawled by today. In history, a group presented the second chapter of Fr. Arcilla's book. Apparently, the world went into a dimension shift as the group kept on jumping from portal to portal. According to them, their presentation was "Sineskwela" style. In Philosophy, we tried to find out what the meaning of meaning was. However, all I remember from the class earlier was the small portrait of Mr. Roy Tolentino I did on a page in my notebook.
Around 2:00 p.m., Migs and I ate in Planet Pita/Mrs. Fields. I had a "Join the Club" wrap, a can of Royal and a scoop of "Chemical X" rainbow ice cream. That ice cream looked weird as it seemingly had the eight colors in a standard crayon box. Think of it as eight differently-colored syrups in a bucket. While eating, we somehow formulated "ang pilosopiya ng sorbetes (the philosophy of ice cream)".
I just bought three new PS2 games: The Hulk, Ape Escape 2 and Summer Heat Beach Volleyball. I haven't played the first two yet due to lack of memory card space. The third game was a pretty good game. It was a little bit on the difficult side though. However, the gameplay was good enough to offset the difficulty of the game. The amount of extras like hidden clothes, videos and mini-games added to its replayability.
My dad came back home today from two weeks of teaching in India. Welcome home dad! I can't find my turban man!
Next game to buy: PBA (You read it right, Philippine Basketball Association) Live 2003 for the PC! They should make a UAAP one too.
Music: | Parokya ni Edgar - Mr. Suave | Mood: | Quiet |
No comments:
Post a Comment