Not really. I just thought it sounded good to begin my blog today. Nonetheless, the rematch ended in a 7-5 victory for me. It wasn't anything to be proud of though. I played badly the entire match. If I hit myself with my cue stick everytime I made a blunder in that match, I would've been in the ICU right now. It was a game to forget.
I don't like critics. Well, most of them. I'm referring to those people who bash, without thinking, movies for a living. When these critics see a love story or some slapstick humor, their ratings go down even though the moviewatchers rate otherwise. Why is there somewhat of a binary opposite between the critics and moviewatchers? Maybe it's due to the fact that most critics fail to see that a certain movie is made that way. Some movies are designed to be a sloppy, drown-you-in-love or a slapstick slip-on-a-banana-peel type of film. Yet, these critics bash them because they are sloppy, drown-you-in-love or slapstick slip-on-a-banana-peel types of film. It's like bashing someone named Schmoe because he is Schmoe -- a faulty proof called circular reasoning.
One thing I hate more than critics are lowlifes who take advantage of students. Just this July 13th, at around 2:15 in the afternoon, seven Ateneo dormers were held up at Eyrie Restaurant in Katipunan. According to the report, three men armed with a gun entered the restaurant and took cash from the cashier. One of the robbers poked his gun at a dormer when she refused to give her cellphone. The 5 girls and 2 boys lost cash, three cellphones, two wrist watches and a camera. Fortunately, nobody was hurt during the incident.
Come to think of it, how many incidents like this have happened around this corner already? Such incidents were: the kidnapping on the Hobbystop steps, the stick-up in front of the ATM machine and the robbery of cellphones inside Filbars. The Philippines' biggest strength lies in its population. Why won't we use it to secure this crime-heavy area?
And to think Migs and I were eating there a week after the incident happened.
Rage meter is on the rise. It's getting hot in here. That's why everything turned red.
Well actually, the red theme is to show my support for the new WWE Women's Champion Gail Kim.
That's it. Back to my story.
Turn all non-basic lands into basic mountains while Blood Moon is in play
Music: | Vanness Wu - Looking for Juliet | Mood: | Rage |
No comments:
Post a Comment