July 28, 2003

Feel Good Time

Well, I'm trying to.

The ruckus in Makati ends in a "peaceful" manner. Hopefully, whatever negotiations and actions they do will also end the same way.

No classes today. Yet, it feels like a regular schoolday. The only difference probably is I had spare time to watch Charlie's Angels: Full Throttle (finally!) with my family.

Nothing special about the movie though. There wasn't enough kicks to raise its value up much like its predecessor (which I found more interesting than this second installment.) I think they focused more on the T&A rather than story development (although the abundance of cameos and spoofs managed to squeak out a chuckle or two.)

I liked the running gag about Alex's "career" towards her dad, but it was a little bit subtle that I didn't catch it at first. Plus, I still don't understand the story of the guy who was nuts about his hair though.

Other than that, let me reiterate that it's still a school day. I still lack sleep. I still have to plow through brickloads of stories, handouts and books. Plus, my jobs and meetings for COSA and my Philosophy and History long tests are just looming around the corner.

However, I know for a fact that I'll be able to get through them because I'm strong like a weed and always equipped with smiles. So here's one for you! :)

Shhh..... Bea's birthday is near! :)

Ok, back to reading.

Music:
Evanescence - Going Under
Mood:
Stressed

No comments: