Well, I fought against the force, and did my best (or what's left of it) to defuse its power. However, I still lost.
At least I tried.
What is this force I'm talking about? If you've been reading my past posts, the force that's been around me for a long time is coincidence. In fact, this "coincidence" force has stayed with me for a long time that it seems like it is not coincendental anymore.
If you've been following the World Pool Championships and my billiard games with Migs, you might have calculated that my next game (as Earl) would be against Hoffman, the NEW world pool champion. If the coincendental trend would continue, I would lose my next game since Earl lost his game.
The trend still lives. I lost my billiard match today, July 23 (just posted it today). I'd love to hit myself with the cuestick due to the amount of easy shots I missed earlier. (Why would anyone miss a ball-at-hand straight shot?)
I won't delve into the details of the match (I'm sure Migs would share those on his blog.) However, I would like to point out the number of scratches I made in that game much like Earl had when he fought against "Hitman" Hoffman. Coincedence? Happenstance?
I've just seen the debut of Gail Kim. I'm really impressed with her entrance video. Think Matrix with 3d effects and red text. I'm also impressed with her cruiserweight moves. She just needs to work on her speed, and she'll BE the female Rey Mysterio. Her entrance music sends chills through my body. To quote her on the feeling, "It feels orgasmic." She replaces Victoria as my favorite WWE Diva.
However, I still love Victoria's moving eye on her palm video.
Music: | Vanness Wu - Looking for Juliet | Mood: | Down |
No comments:
Post a Comment