It's been a busy few days for me. I've been doing Basic Graphic Design work for class (Yes, I still have school work WITH a due date over the break), and it's difficult making Victorian designs for posters and programs to be used in TA's play, "Enemy of the People." My right hand is aching like crazy... arthritis at such a young age. Geez.
Since Mela has been living with me for the past 4 days, my room smells funny right now. It is a strange brew of cat, poop, kitty litter, tomato sauce and mackerel. Yes, I can still sleep in there, but it seriously needs a large dose of Lysol and Glade when I pass Mela to Migs.
Mela's adventures keeps on piling out. She actually managed to escape my room and go outside the house. Luckily, we found her early. She must've been making friends with my other feline pets.
Music: | Mandy Moore - One Way or Another | Mood: | Tired |
No comments:
Post a Comment