December 21, 2003

Cat Capers

Dear Mia,

This is Mela, your cute and adorable cat. Your clone, Milo let me use his blog for the meanwhile to serve as the medium of our communication. I hope you get to read what I write here.

This has been my third night here, and everything has been a blast.

I was a bit hostile the first day. When Migs and Milo brought me to ADMU, we were greeted by Milo's two sisters. I didn't know them, so I curled up around Milo's neck like a fur coat, digging my claws into his shirt for added grip. I wouldn't let go of Milo until later in his home when he showed me around his room. His sis tried to introduce me to Fabilioh, but I was a bit afraid since he was a bit bigger than me; I hid under the couch. I even scowled at that cat who was looking at me funny in the mirror. I slept on the bed of his sis that night.

I got used with them the second day. I was making a bed out of Milo's lap, his clothes in his cabinet, and of course, his bed. I loved climbing his bookcase -- I think I found my special place there. Milo went a way for a long while, so I explored every inch of his room until he came back. I thought he left me for good, but when he came back, he had a Christmas present for me, four lil cans of Friskies. Delish! He treated me to a can that day. I was so grateful that I stuck to Milo almost the whole day. I even slept on his bed that night.

I woke up a bit cranky this third day. I don't know why, but I felt like scratching everyone I see, except Milo. Some of his relatives came along. I didn't want to be a bother to Milo since he had to take care of his two lil' cousins so I slept almost the whole day in Milo's clothes closet. When I woke up, I felt very much energized that I kept on running around. His sis got angry at me later for pulling the curtains of her room down today, and it scared the heck out of me that I kept hiding under the tables and the couch. Even the sweet tone of Milo's voice couldn't calm me down. But later, I eased up and let Milo carry me back to his room. I hope everything goes well later.

Missing you,
Mela. xoxo

P.S. By the way, with the help of Milo, I managed to put up two picture books of my first two days here in his home. Just click on the links below.
  • Book 1: Missing Mia
  • Book 2: Enjoying the sleepover
  • Book 3 Coming soon!

    P.S.S. I changed the left side pic to a special picture. Don't tell Milo that I did that.

    P.S.S.S Thanks for the hug that you sent through text. Milo told me all about it.

    Music:
    Scatman - Scatman's World
    Mood:
    Meow
  • No comments: