A spider bit my little pinky on the right hand the other day. It stinged for half a day, and I got funny sensations in my right arm. Then I turned into... just plain me. Oh well. So much for any web-slinging days ahead of me.
My class and teacher liked the CD Cover I made for my Basic Illustration as Visual Narrative class. It looked so authentic that someone actually said that he wanted to buy it. I hope I can replicate those good results in my next plate -- magazine illustration.
Geminis rule! Some interesting facts -- most of my closest friends in college are Geminarians! Plus, our names play around the letters J and M.
I've been talking and sharing life's stories a lot with Jen lately. In all sorts of ways, it's been nice spending time with her. She's really a good friend. And she Jedi-mind-tricked me lately into signing up as a helper for the Job Fair thing in Ateneo --- just like she did back then to "make" me join YOF. (kidding...)
I've been in a writer's block lately. However, as one thing barricades a pathway, it opens another --- this time in illustration. I've been doing a lot of caricatures and "realistic" portraits lately.
I just got a copy of Ju-on and How to Deal on DVD. I can't wait to watch them in full.
I still don't know what to give my friends for Christmas. I just don't want to give anything... I want something special. Suggestions?
As for academics, I believe I'm in the positive side of things.
Music: | Mandy Moore - One Way or Another | Mood: | Giddy (?) |
No comments:
Post a Comment