I was recruited by my Comm friends to act in one of their products. I was cast as an 11? year old kid who had a difficult time understanding multiplication. Can you imagine how hard it is for a 20-year-old boy like me acting someone half my age? I gave my all in trying to simulate those little balls of energy. I even had to walk in a squatting position throughout the film to make my older brother "believable". I had a lot of fun doing the film though. I hope I see the final version. And yes, people who know me will think differently of me after that. --- if that happens, is it a sign of good acting?
Darn, I have a class tomorrow... I just hope I can make it through the day -- maybe release my seemingly endless energy supply again like I narrated to Jen when she was in a sleepy state.
Migs, hope you find your phone. I also hope, even though they were long shots, that any one of those scenarios we conjured up earlier happens.
This is a sleepy guy going to bed now... don't waste your youth kids. You'll miss going to sleep when you reach college.
Music: | Mandy Moore - Walk me Home | Mood: | Sleepy |
No comments:
Post a Comment