December 08, 2003

December

It's the Christmas month, don't feel the Christmas vibes though, whether "shop and gift-givingtually" or spiritually.

Now what do I give to my friends? Hmmmm..... I'd like to thank them somehow one way or another.

I love the ateneocosa.com website I designed (not all up but the essence is there), hope the powers that be like it. The portfolio located in the left side of this blog contains all my website designs that are currently up.

I so want Karaoke Revolution for my PS2 -- it's like it was meant for me considering all the pop songs in it. And I love pop. (weird guy, some people might think --- guys should be in rock, rap, metal!) No Mandy though. It's a great icebreaker party game... I can imagine people singing Michae.... Michelle Branch. :)

Karaoke Revolution Song List:
Addicted - Simple Plan
I'm Coming Out - Diana Ross
All You Wanted - Michelle Branch
It's the End of the World as We Know It - R.E.M.
Are You Happy Now? - Michelle Branch
Kiss Me - Sixpence None The Richer
Believe - Cher
Ladies' Night - Kool & The Gang
Billie Jean - Michael Jackson
Like a Virgin - Madonna
Bizarre Love Triangle - New Order
One Week - Barenaked Ladies
Broken Wings - Mr. Mister
Red Red Wine - UB40
Celebration - Kool & The Gang
Save Tonite - Eagle Eye Cherry
Chain of Fools - Aretha Franklin
Complicated - Avril Lavigne
She Talks to Angels - Black Crowes
Crawling in the Dark - Hoobastank
Smooth Criminal - Alien Ant Farm
Don't Know Why - Norah Jones
Son of a Preacher Man - Dusty Springfield
Every Morning - Sugar Ray
The Power of Love - Huey Lewis and the News
Everything You Want - Vertical Horizon
Waiting for Tonight - Jennifer Lopez
Girls Just Want to Have Fun - Cyndi Lauper
When a Man Loves a Woman - Percy Sledge
Hey Jealousy - Gin Blossoms
Wind Beneath My Wings - Bette Midler
Hit Me With Your Best Shot - Pat Benatar
You Really Got Me - Van Halen
How You Remind Me - Nickelback
You're the One That I Want - Olivia Newton-John
Science Genius Girl - Freezepop


Music:
Mandy Moore - Have a Little Faith in Me
Mood:
Harrassed


Ok got to go. Work to do. And more work during the Christmas break! (And they call it a break.)

No comments: