December 05, 2003

Mentations

  • Joined the cell group once again. Joe "preached" an enlightening sermon. It was all good, but how come I felt bad about myself after that as if I'm innately evil?
  • I love designing websites. However, I found it difficult to design a professional, corporate site as wanted by my boss in COSA. I uploaded the new design now in ateneocosa.com. I hope they like it.
  • My art journal for my Basic Illustration as Visual Narrative class has been my constant companion nowadays. Somehow, I'm inspired to draw as if someone was guiding my hand. Even though I still do not manage to get the "perfect look" of my "subjects", I see that my skills are getting better. Drawings that I'm happy about: A caricature of Vic Zhou, a caricature of me with pool stuff and all, and a realistic drawing (although still not perfect) of Jen. Don't get any ideas now reader...
  • Illustrating has taken over my writing time... I still have that one story idea running through my head. I believe it has the stuff to get a Palanca, but I know I still have to write it down.
  • I love all my classes. My Saturday class is a bit annoying though, but I love the challenge.
  • Migs loves to overromanticize things. He's been overromanticizing stuff the past week --- like the reason why I like Mandy is because she has Jen-like qualities. Migs, I knew Mandy before Jen.
  • My winning streak against Migs in pool is still intact. Is it the glove or am I just getting better? Back then, we used to trade wins -- he'd win one, I'll win one, and every game was close (see archives). But now, since I got the glove, things started to look up. It faltered around twice when it was still new, but now, he hasn't beaten me since July? -- And we play pool at an average of once a week. And he's usually stuck at around 2-3 racks.
  • Will two shirtlifters and a guy ever reconcile their "friendship" after a name, character and moral damaging fabulated incident??
  • Will I get DL this sem? Or will Jen treat me out because I didn't get into DL? We had this deal before this sem to treat the person who fails to get into DL.
  • Is Mia a better version of me, Version 1? Haha :)

    Music:
    Mandy Moore - Have a Little Faith in Me
    Mood:
    Harrassed
  • No comments: