2003 was a great year. Even though someone may point out things/people that tarnished the clean slate I laid out, I've already forgotten them. I'm not perfect, in the same light that no one can please everyone.
I can proudly say that I was blessed tenfold in 2003. And I'd like to thank all the things, events, animals, circumstances, happenstance, everything, everyone especially people (yes, even those who dislike me) & of course, God, who made 2003 a memorable year for me.
Another clean slate has been laid out for this year. I hope things will continue looking up. And of course, I won't sit around waiting things to turn upward.
and I will be made whole again
----
THE SIMS
I love the game! If you want to be in my game, just tell me, send me a frontal face picture. It's fun playing with little sims of yourself and your friends! See below...
Sim Bea playing the piano really good, just like in real life! Now, if I could only find a clarinet...
Sim Jen in a practice session for a gig later in Studio Town. As if she needs practice. =)
-----
Billiards
Migs just challenge me to a pool match before classes start. He's been practicing for hours in Tagaytay, while me, just here doing homework. Will he finally beat me after 5 months of weekly pool?
When will the World Championship Pool game for the PS2 get here???? I want a copy!
-----
love life!
Music: | Stacie Orrico - Strong Enough | Mood: | Reflective |
No comments:
Post a Comment