7-3, win in a Kaboobie trap way. Blurlululugh! Most of the racks were won by "giving" it to the opponent instead of actually making the nine out of perfect positioning. One misses the nine-ball, and it lands near the pocket, or in Mig's case, the cue ball following the nine-ball in the pocket. Although I did win, I felt it wasn't a good win.
Art Exhibit
I'm inviting you to A-Ward, an art exhibit showing the final projects" in my Basic Illustration as Visual Narrative Class. It will be on Feb. 16-22, I think, at the Rizal Library (tentative place, but date is final.) Come on February 17, 10:30-12:00 as I need at least two friends to be there when my teacher does the "grading". Yes, my work will be there (hopefully, I get to do the poster for the exhibit too).
Legally Blonde
This Saturday will be a long day for me and my other classmates in Basic Graphic Design class. We will talk to the teacher and complain about his shortcomings in the light of the Magna Carta, the Evaluation for Teachers as well as the personal experiences. The teacher, being always late (even to the point of an hour and thirty minutes late), is just a minor point in our list of complaints. And if nothing happens, or he takes revenges on us by giving another class D (like he did last time without reason), we will take this case higher.
I Object!
Karla said something was written all over my face when something happened. And I object. :)
The lost e-mail
Migs was telling me that he e-mailed pictures in my account. But so far, I haven't received any.
Music: | Mandy Moore - Have a Little Faith in Me | Mood: | In Control and Loving It |
No comments:
Post a Comment