I - 1275
A - 1220
B - 1216
E - 1208
M - 1207
P - 1193
K - 1189
--cutoff--
J - 1188
F - 1182
D - 1175
C - 1152
G - 1144
L - 1074
O - 1046
Q - 1021
N - 973
We came in fighting, we saw a lot of improvements, we conquered a lot of system breakdowns, and most especially, we had loads of fun.
And after all the balls were rolled, pins were knocked down, and the cheers & jeers died down, we actually made it to the top 8! I'm so proud of my team. Million thanks to all of you.
We face team I in the quarterfinals. I hope I can perform to my utmost potential since this game will be tough. With my ball, Go Miracle, and my team, we will surprise everyone and have fun in the process.
No comments:
Post a Comment