What do the songs, Zombie and Free to Decide by the Cranberries, Don't Cry out Loud by Melissa Manchester, Viva Forever by the Spice Girls have in common?
The answer: I can sing them all pretty well, according to Magic Sing. I got a 97 for Don't Cry Out Loud, 96 for Viva Forever and Zombie, and a 94 for Free to Decide when Migs and I played around with their new Magic Sing Microphone.
We found out that Migs' sings good Creed songs, and songs of the same genre while I'm better in pop-ballads and the Cranberries songs.
We have crazy battles, especially when the "contest" battle where the songs are random and we are forced to sing songs that we don't have any idea that they ever existed.
I won all battles, even the two "choose-your-own-song (CYOS)" battles. The first CYOS battle was close, I only managed to edge out Migs by 7 points. The other 4 battles (contest & CYOS) were a bit of a rout. He ran out of Creed songs to sing.
Our third "contest" battle ended up with me singing "Ipasok Mo". Golly, Filipino artists sure think up of sexual-innuendo-laden titles.
Videoke is truly addicting. I have videoke machines set-up in the family computer at home, and in my laptop as well. But I want a Magic Sing too, it just feels different singing along to a real instrument background instead of MIDI synthesizers.
No comments:
Post a Comment