The barista marvelled at my ingenuity when I placed this order with my free add-on coupon. He even claimed that no one had tried it before, and was willing to try it out later for himself as he imagined that I've created a coffee mix that was good.
I just pointed out that I'm combining my two favorite Starbucks types of coffee. No biggie.
As it's written on the cup

Available in cream or coffee base, light or regular, this coffee mixture makes a good snack for everyone. It combines the best of two coffee mixtures by having crumbled cookies & coffee jelly in one cup.
I believe it is also good for those who are watching their weight as you can make it light, and it also makes you feel heavy thus resisting the urge to eat.
Jenica, who normally doesn't like jelly at all, enjoyed this treat as well. That's saying a lot. She hasn't even finished it up 'til now, and we bought those less than two hours ago already. I guess it was too filling :)
I'm so full, but now I'm wide awake, and I feel so good :)
No comments:
Post a Comment