As I commuted home from Migs' house, I saw a very cute girl with a guitar on her back. We glanced at each other for a split-second when we crossed the first street of Aurora and went on our merry way. She actually took a glance back again.
Unknown to her, I was watching her from afar. No, I wasn't stalking her, but observing her help an old lady and probably her grade school grand-daughter cross the streets of Aurora, and assist them in getting a jeepney in the middle of a push-and-shove crowd. The old lady carried a plastic chair and a bag, while the little kid had her schoolbag and snacks.
She could've gone ahead, seeing that a dozen of jeepneys passed her by and by her actions, I found out what jeep she needed to ride on. However, she opted to stay with the old lady and the young granddaughter until they managed to get on a jeepney.
I'm impressed. There are actually people who still exist up to this very day that help people without anyone asking them to, or without any major disaster that had already happened before they react. And she's drop-dead gorgeous too. Beautiful outside, beautiful inside.
I applaud you, miss Whoever You Are. You are one of those people who bring beauty and hope to this country.
No comments:
Post a Comment