Life in Masse

Blog Archive

  • ►  2006 (84)
    • ►  May (10)
    • ►  April (9)
    • ►  March (7)
    • ►  February (26)
    • ►  January (32)
  • ▼  2005 (65)
    • ►  December (8)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (6)
    • ►  July (25)
    • ▼  June (16)
      • Returning to the land I once knew
      • Another one
      • I just came from the clinic...
      • The Beginning of the Bat?
      • The next big thing?
      • Bad to be good?
      • And our batch will rule the world...
      • Immobile Marion-ette
      • Ang daya
      • Snail day
      • It comes in threes
      • Graduation # 3
      • Night lights
      • Glowing
      • After an eon
      • What kind of pie do you like?
    • ►  May (7)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2004 (131)
    • ►  December (12)
    • ►  October (13)
    • ►  September (7)
    • ►  August (11)
    • ►  July (17)
    • ►  June (16)
    • ►  May (10)
    • ►  April (12)
    • ►  March (12)
    • ►  February (8)
    • ►  January (13)
  • ►  2003 (99)
    • ►  December (12)
    • ►  November (14)
    • ►  October (8)
    • ►  September (13)
    • ►  August (22)
    • ►  July (30)

June 30, 2005

Returning to the land I once knew

Starting Monday, I'll leave this Gateway office I love, and move back to Makati. This time, I'll be in Makati Stock Exchange along Ayala Avenue. I'll be dealing and wheeling with clients literally.

So wish me luck. Your boy's got a project now.

No one can escape destiny
Posted by Milo at 11:52:00 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home