June 28, 2005

The next big thing?

Just as I was about to close my computer and go home, a new e-mail suddenly popped in my inbox. When I opened it, it told me that I will have an interview 3:30 pm tomorrow.

Now, I am so nervous that I am sweating bullets. Jenica told me, although unsure, that it was something about fitting me in a project. Project, a word I feared the most since it meant changing my whole lifestyle. It could mean that I would be separated from my dearest Accenture batchmates. It could also mean that I have to shift buildings once more considering that I'm still getting used to my new office here in Gateway. Worse, it could mean that I have to be a bat and wake up during the wee hours of the night and sleep in the morning.

Although a project is the next step from where I am, I have to admit that I am frightened. Considering that I have very little IT background, am I really ready to play such an important role in this company?

Here's to probably my last day here in Gateway. And if it was so, to my batchmates from Accenture, I love you guys. I hope we cross paths again someday.

No comments: