June 20, 2005

Graduation # 3

I am going to miss training.

Yes, it has given me numerous headaches and worries that pushed the stress levels over the limit, but it has given me a reason to wake up each day with a mission: to conquer that mindbending case study with my own hands.

Despite the fears that I wouldn't make the cut, somehow, they believed in me that they gave me this certification in COBOL along with a "Most Improved" award to boot. I got a Accenture purse-like bag as a prize.

I think that they were surprised that a Fine Arts student could sometimes manage to finish ahead among the graduates of the computer courses.

Lunch was great: yang chow fried rice, Bicol express, chicken lollipop, chopsuey, lechon, macaroons were all served on the table, all for free. The food was great, the free factor made it even tastier.

I'm going to miss this place too. It has provided me with numerous cups of free coffee, chocolate, iced tea and Milo that an employee working in another company would want in their offices. I remember the time back then in the 6750 orientation that I envisioned that this place would be great for me in many counts, and it has given me those fruits during my stay.

Goodbye to you. I hope I will be back someday.

No comments: