A: Hey, mortal.
B: Yes, boss?
A: It's now time to shed your young Cubao boy days.
B: Where am I going?
A: I'm returning you to the land of financial gain, Makati.
B: But I love it here in bench. Love ko bench. Bench forever. All my friends are here.
A: I'm already taking all of your friends there one by one. I already took 4 today. I'm taking 8 next Monday, and that includes you.
B: But why?
A: It's the opportunity of a lifetime. You're lucky. You'll be taking the last open position in this department. You'll get to talk to international businessmen now.
B: You mean like Earl Strickland?
A: Well, if Earl is our client, then he will be. Besides, I know deep inside you want to return to Makati.
B: C'mon, it's harder for me to commute when I'm in Makati. I have to take several rides just to get home.
A: That's just a superficial reason.
B: No, it's not. Who wants to get stuck in a traffic jam everyday?
A: But this puts you on the same city map as you-know-who.
B: *speechless*
A: I always know what's best for you. Just go with the plan and never question my authority again.
B: Well, is that the real reason why you're sending me there? To have chances to meet her again?
A: Of course not. I never deal with matters of love. Too messy. I tried to spread it, and it got me killed back then. I gave you free will, use it.
B: But won't free will ruin your great plan?
A: My plan is for you to be happy. You won't do things that will make you uncomfortable in any sort of way. Unless of course, you love hurting yourself.
B: But didn't love hurt me before? Isn't love a good thing?
A: Love didn't hurt you before. You hurt yourself.
1 comment:
Firstly, glad to have you back.
Secondly, whatever God's plan is for all of us, we should roll with it. We should go along with that scheme, and work to make our dreams come true.
Love is in everything...that we must remember. =)
Post a Comment