A: Hello? Anyone there?
*dead silence*
A: Where is everyone?
*crickets chirping*
A: Oh my heck, I've been separated from my bench friends.
B: So you've noticed.
A: Why did you put me here? I thought you wanted me to enjoy.
B: Everything has a purpose, even if it means leaving your friends behind.
A: Why did you place them all in the 5th? Why am I in the 6th?
B: Don't ask me, figure it out for yourself. Besides, I did not do the floor plan of the building or the seating arrangements.
A: I'm dying of "out of place" here. And I'm surrounded by people of higher ranking positions.
B: I put you in this island for a reason. This is a place full of life. Only you are the one turning it into a deserted island.
A: First day on the job, you give me a very difficult task. You know very well that when you look up the word shy in the dictionary, you see my name under it.
B: Is that my problem?
A: I'm so lost. My only company here is my computer, and the displaced thoughts of my YM buddies.
B: Then find your way.
A: You're just going to leave me high and dry here, aren't you?
B: Of course. After all, you turned it into a deserted island. Might as well make it a real one.
No comments:
Post a Comment