Speaking of coffee jelly, I'm planning to buy some from my friend Mia. Problem is, I don't know when I can drop by her dorm to get them. OR, when I manage to drop by, after reading those 18B stories in their room journal, something like this might happen...
In the vein of 18B stories:
Milo: (Texts) Mia, I'm ready to pick up the jelly.
Mia: (Texts) Ok, just go up here in 18B to get it.
*Milo arrives in front of 18B, knocks*
Milo: Mia? I'm here.
*Mia opens door*
Milo: OHMYHECK! *frantically covers eyes*
Mia: Sai! I told you to put some clothes back on!
Sai: Mia, has your *uckbuddy arrived?
I digress. Back to the free stuff.
After the meeting, when I got back from the office, there was a birthday celebration, and there was free drinks, pizza and pancit everywhere :) It seems like every other day, there is food for everyone. *Sweet*
I might get chubby from all of these glorious feasts! *NOOOOO!!*
The Best Atenean Ever border="0">
No comments:
Post a Comment