Jen Someone will be playing at the open jam at Fiesta Mundo Fort Building on May 1, 11 pm.
Compiling Going On
Now I have:
1. Colors - Utada Hikaru (jap)
2. Depend on You - Ayumi Hamasaki (jap)
3. Valenti - BoA (kor)
4. Shou Ai Ni - Jolin Tsai (chi)
5. Hui Dao Gou Qu - Jay Chou (chi)
6. 10 Minutes - Lee Hyo-Ri (kor)
7. Song for a Lady - H.O.T. (kor)
8. With Coffee - Brown Eyes (kor)
9. Because I'm a Girl - Kiss (kor)
10. Final Distance - Utada Hikaru (jap)
--- space ---
11. Some 4-in-love Videos (I think I have them all in RM format, not the best quality though)
I know, I said before that this compilation shouldn't have duplicates, but I take it back. I just couldn't resist adding Final Distance. I probably won't do the VCD due to the different sizes and video formats, but that only means more space in the CD! So any suggestions out there?
Lee Hyo-Ri is hot! With Coffee by Brown Eyes has a milder effect on the emotions compared to KISS' Because I'm a Girl.
The upcoming videos are (can change according to availability) :
1. Time Goes By - Every Little Thing (jap)
2. Jewel Song - BoA (kor)
3. Vanilla - Gackt (kor)
4. Wajuh - Se7en (kor)
6. So Crazy - Namie Amuro (jap)
7. Come With Me - Koda Kumi (jap)
8. Sky Blue Dream - Park Ji Yoon (kor)
9. As for One Day - Morning Musume (jap)
10. Be My Love - Speed (jap)
11. Perfect Man - Shinhwa (kor)
Boredom is slowly flowing in my system
A few symptoms:
1. I watched Click (a show I don't watch), and got all giddy whenever Iya showed up on screen, then move to Game Channel to see Iya again.
2. I played Viva Hot Babes' "Bulaklak" on the piano whenever I pass by our sala.
3. I flipped through different channels searching for Ping Lacson's new commercial (the controversial coke one).
4. I couldn't write anything except one line.
5. I got frustrated when they replaced Shaider with Medabots on GMA.
6. I read the same computer magazine at least four times each day.
7. I played along with the Coca-Cola Beat Game on SOP.
8. I kept on listening and remixing all the MP3's in my laptop. And there are only two types of Mp3s in my computer, the Shaider music and Jen Someone.
9. I'm playing Yu-Gi-Oh (a two-player card game) by myself.
10. I kept on making grammatical errors in my posts, and edited them in my mind afterwards.
No comments:
Post a Comment