Disappointment
3.5... 3.5. Why does it have to be 3.5? Can someone hack the Ateneo servers and change one of my B's to an A?
Now, before you whack me with a huge mallet for complaining that I got a 3.5, a grade that separates me from an average student, let me explain why I'm complaining.
My goal was to get DL first honors for this semester, nothing less. However, I'm not those students who can easily get DL's as easy getting dead leaves from quad 1. Given that, using my almighty control over my schedule for this semester, I placed several subjects here and there until I got a schedule that pretty much, summed up my strengths, or at least, a portion of them. And I failed.
Now, I'm faced with two semesters filled with thesis and core subjects, the most difficult of all the subjects in an Atenean's life. No more flexibility, no more power to fix my schedules. I have to take what's given to me and accept them. That's what I get when I place all my powers in one semester. You can't blame me from trying.
Ok, go ahead, whack me now.
The first official Jen Someone ringtone is here! *Get yours now!*
Worth Waiting For
by Jen Someone
Tempo = 112
8.e2 4#d2 4e2 4#f2 16.#g2 1e2 8- 8.e2 8.#d2 4.e2 1.b2 4- 8.e2 4#d2 4e2 4#f2 16.#g2 1e2 8- 8.e2 8.#d2 4.e2 1.b2 4- 8.e2 4#d2 4.e2 8- 8.e2 4.e2 4#f2 16.#g2 2e2 8- 8.e2 4.e2 8.e2 8.b1 2.b1 4- 8.b1 8- 8.b1 8.b1 8.b1 8- 8.#a1
Kapag sumikat iyang si Jen, ako rin ang unang gagawa ng "unofficial Jen Shrine/Fan Club/Friends of Jen Katipunan Chapter". =p *lol* Weird, kasi ako rin iyong gumawa ng official Jen Someone website.
SBC - the cacao funhouse
After getting our grades, Bea, Migs & I met up with Jen and Jeline in Seattle's Best Coffee along Katipunan. Hot coco and tuna pandesal... delish. And Jen played around with my digicam, and now I have around thirty pictures in my laptop. wacko pics, i tell you... plenty were candid shots, and I looked like a fool, wait, I am one, in most of them. Bea, if you read this, take care.
Back to the red atmosphere
Now I have a Jen Someone mp3, as well as hundreds of Jen pics in my laptop for her site. Probably, plenty more when I meet up with her on Thursday in Ateneo. So watch out for further updates in her official site!
No comments:
Post a Comment